Friday 9 September 2011

London Fashion week!

My fashion course is pretty big on us knowing about the London fashion week, I don't usually pay much attention to fashion weeks but I'm here to learn. London fashion week is between Friday the 16th and Wednesday the 21st of September.


One fashion designer that I quite like is Mulberry, the designer is called Emma Hill.


I particularly liked her spring/summer 2010 collection. Very much my style. Mulberry's show in on Sunday the 18th of September at 10am and 11:30am





Another designer that i have decided to report about is Fashion East, I have never heard of Fashion east before so it will be interesting to see their new work.
Fashion East are a non-profit organisation set up by The Old Truman Brewery in 2000. Each season they give young designers a bursary, catwalk show-production.
Here's some of there latest work from their autumn/winter 2011 collection. Their show is on Sunday the 18th of September at 12pm straight after Mulberry's second show.





Their website is http://www.londonfashionweek.co.uk/
thanks for reading this post I hope you liked it. what do you think about the designers I have chosen??


Jenny xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...