Monday 29 August 2011

まつ毛

Hey everyone, in case google translate isn't working then the title should translate to eyelashes. I ordered some false eyelashes from an online shop called MYKAWAIIBOX (http://mykawaiibox.ocnk.biz/), about two weeks ago and they arrived in just under two weeks.

I bought a set with 6 pairs of eyelashes for US$10 - GBP£6.09 (A pair of eyelashes from superdrug around £5)


It arrived in pretty good packaging and they were all in great condition, I'm guessing there are different sets and i got the blue set.











Picture of Koji Dolly Wink False Eyelashes - No.1 Dolly Sweet (2 Pairs)



Asian lashes are great compared to you regular drugstore lashes as they are made from sterilized 100% human hair, I know it sounds kind of creepy but it just means than there not as irritating on your eyes and there super flexible and will easily adjust to your eye shape, I did have my heart set on getting some dolly wink lashes, designed by Tsubasa Masuwaka but there about $10 for 2 pairs, maybe for my birthday.

You guys will definitely be seeing me wearing these in my future posts, I hope you liked this post and thanks for reading, tell me what you think! 
                     Jenny xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...