Wednesday 16 November 2011

Holy Moly

This post is a bit late again but this is the first chance I have had to do this post.
Last week in pattern cutting we made button hole using this fancy machine that can sew letters and pretty patterns.

It's super expensive so I was a little worried about breaking it or even getting it dirty!

The actual sewing part was really easy all we really had to was punch in some settings and press the treadle and there we go a button hole.

Here are some buttons I found that i thought were pretty cute.

 


Thanks for reading, I hope you liked this post. I'm now very tempted to make this bracelet.
What do you think?? have you ever made any jewellery using buttons?
20 to Make: Button Jewellery

2 comments:

wdn th said...

i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

Ren37 said...

Hi,

I was looking for some interesting blog to follow and found yours! =D
I hope you can visit mine too! Kindly Follow if you like my blog here http://tinyurl.com/7u2b2jp

See you!

Regards,
Rene

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...