Tuesday 15 November 2011

The September Issue



Today in lesson we watched 'The September Issue' the documentary is about he 'most power full woman in the USA - Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour. 


The documentary follows the preparations for 2007 fall-fashion issue, which is the biggest issue to date. The amount of work and money that goes into one issue 
From this I have learned that I definitely don't want to work for a fashion magazine!!

but i have taken a lot from this and I will definitely be more organized and do much more planning for my work in the future.

Grace Coddington, the creative director for vogue has definitely inspired me to work harder to achieve my goals. she was previously a model for vogue and went on to work for British vogue and then moved on to America.

Her work is amazing you can see some at
http://models.com/people/grace-coddington



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...