Monday 20 February 2012

Blog Awards!!



Last week I received two blog awards from BritishBirdie!! (http://britishbirdie.blogspot.com/) 
These are my first ever blog awards!!
Thank you very much for these, it feels like I've actually achieved something!! 
This has actually made me want to do more DIY and crafty posts but unfortunately My Internet isn't working but as soon as I attempt to sue BT i will try my best to post more frequently!!

The Rules?

 Thank the person who awarded you and link back to their blog!
Say seven things about you!

Give the awards to seven blogs!

Seven things about me : 

1.  I have a new found obsession with Jang Keun-Suk 
2. My favourite Korean movie is "You Are My Pet" 
3. I cannot function with out long nails!  
4. I'm attracted t shiny things
5. I love drawing Anime/Manga 
6. I've fed a tiger cub milk
7. I'm kind of a technology nerd :3 (I need my Ipad to survive!!) 

Im passing these on to... 

Jess, Bonjour Singapore, Gorgia(7style), Chibi, Primped and primed, Confessions of a blogoholic and the style carnival. 

Congratulations guys! I love reading your blogs!!

Jenny xxx








1 comment:

Allison @ Queen City said...

Congrats on your blog awards! That's awesome... what a great idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...