Friday 6 July 2012

Technic Nail Foils


During Fashion show week we spent most of the week in Winsford and we had the chance to go around the town at lunch, so we went into Body Care (used to be the body shop) and I found these Technic Nail Foils for £1.49!!

I've never tried nail foils before and seeing as other foils can cost £4+ a set I thought this would be a good opportunity to try them out.


(Excuse the eczema) there actually not as easy to put on at first as they look and it does take some practice but I loved the end result 


I didn't keep them on for very long as they didn't stick properly(what can you expect for £1.49) but I must say I was sad to see them go!

I think next time I might save up and try the Myleene Klass Nail Wraps.


My mum thinks I look like her in this picture, do I??



Thanks for reading!! What do you guys think of these??

Jenny xxx


2 comments:

Jessica Elaine-Clare said...

OMG!!! You actually do I have NEVER noticed this before!!!!!<3

Aylin Vedad said...

Beautiful Nails! <3

-http://thedailyposh.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...