Monday 1 October 2012

I love LolliSweets!!


LilliSweets is an amazing Etsy shop I descovered a fiew months ago, its sells DIY accessory supplies, DIY decoden packs, colorful cabochons, hand-crafted cell phone charms, and many other amazing things for amazing prices!!
 
A while ago I purchased a DIY deco den pack when I got my new phone, The package came exactly on time and the quality of the rhinestones and othere components is amazing! much better than the 99p garden centre ones I bought for my compact case. Well worth the money!!
 
Ill deffiately be going back next time I get a new phone or find something I want to bling!
Here are some items im in love with!
 
Daisy Decoden Flower Kit Set Cabochon for Phone Case DIY
 
Bling 3mm Green AB Jelly Rhinestones 600 pcs Acrylic Flat back for Phone Case DIY
 
Pink CC Logo with Camellia Bling Rhinestones Monogram Cabochon Flatback
 
Golden CC Designer Logo with Pearl Deco Monogram Cabochon Flatback 1 Pieces
 
Golden Angel Wings Alloy with Rhinestones Flatback Deco Cabochon 1 pair
 
(All images from LolliSweets I was not sponsored or payed to do this post, I bought the deco kit with my own money)
 
As soon as I finish my phone case I will do a post on that!
 
Thanks for reading!! What do you think of LolliSweets??
 
Jenny xxx
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...