Tuesday 25 September 2012

Folding papers

 
Lately we've been researching into the golden ratio and one of our tasks was to pick a shape from triangles, squares or circles (I chose squares) and then cut out different size of your shape using the golden ratio and then create shapes on the mannequin.
 
 
At first I was a bit clueless as to how to start and sort of just began pinning paper in any which way, I then decided to make some fortune tellers and pin them on the shoulder.



 
I then decided to make some water Lilly's making them smaller as I pinned them further down


 
Here is were I decided to stop I felt like I couldn't add anything else otherwise it would be over crowded.

 
 
 
Thanks for reading! what do you think of my outcome??
 
Jenny xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...