Monday 21 May 2012

My Illustration Board

For My last brief of the year one of my tasks is to create an illustration based on my final design, as soon as I had finished my design and researching other illustrators I had a(kind of) clear idea of what I wanted to do. 

Illustrators that I have used as inspiration are Nadia flower(top) and Montana Forbes(bottom). 






I started by taking an Image of Hyorin from a kpop band Sistar


And then drawing around her head and hand on photoshop 

I then went through loads of resizing, drawing and scanning to add a figure to match the head. 

I then spent around 3 - 4 days editing, colouring and experimenting and so far this is the illustration I have created mostly on photoshop.




At the moment I'm still a bit sceptical about some of this illustration, I have a feeling that this problem is going to occur quite frequently, this may or may not be my final illustration (just looking at this I can see things that need retouching!) 

Thanks for reading! What do you think of my illustration?? 

Any feed back would be a huge help to my annoying Indecisiveness!!

Jenny xxx









































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...