Thursday 13 September 2012

Minty Obsessions

 
Before summer started I found this dress on Cute Japanese Fashion but for £11 and postage I decided it would be cheaper to make one.
 
All together I think this cost me around £7 to make baring in mind I skimped on fabric and made it slightly more fitted.
 
This took me a while to make as it was mostly experimental and guesstimating, I also used french seams as I used sheer fabrics.
 

This is how the dress turned out, in the middle of this project I was really worried however after I finished I really liked the outcome. I think I look kind of strange in these pictures, maybe its because I'm waring 0 make-up.

 
These are the nails I painted to match my dress, I'm in love with coloured french tips at the moment and one of my friends actually thought I had them done at a nail salon!
 

Thanks for reading! what do you think of my dress and my nails??
 
Jenny xxx

1 comment:

Jessica Elaine-Clare said...

I WANT THIS DRESS!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! :3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...