Thursday 6 September 2012

Sawasdee Ka, Table for two?

Sorry for my lack of post over the past few weeks, however I have good reasons. I recently started working part time at a Thai restaurant.
 
 It may seem kind of cliche working there as I am half Thai, but why not? Its just another way of embracing my heritage.
 
I thought that my uniform was pretty interesting so I wanted to share it with you guys!
 
 
The two colours that I wear very bright and fruity!

 
Sorry for the bad pictures from my murky mirror (it refuses to clean!!) These are the two uniforms I have the skirt is actually the same, it just looks a funky colour on the right.


I also got a manicure from my mums friend who works there whilst it was quiet ^_^
 
It sounds like well be getting a new uniforms soon so I'll be sure to post pictures if and when we get them.
 
Thanks for reading!! I hope you liked this post :)
 
Do you like Thai food??
 
Jenny xxx
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...