Sunday 4 December 2011

3 Weeks Till' Christmas

This is just a quick post to let you know whats coming up this month, I always feel quite crafty when winter comes and I really do need to learn how to knit but there will be more DIY posts this month including the Crinkle long skirt from a previous post.

 There will be other Christmas posts, after the 15 there will be more frequent DIY posts. For now I wanted to show you my Christmas tree that was put up on Dec 1st, its a tradition that my dad has done since he was a child and one we do every year.



This year we got a white tree and decorated it in blue, as our tree isn't very big we also bought mini baubles.





Thanks for reading, I hope you liked this post
Have you put your tree up yet? what does it look like?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...