Tuesday 13 December 2011

A Trip To The Garden Centre

Recently I went to our local garden centre with my dad, I only found out not long ago that they now have a craft shop and I was quite annoyed than none of my friends had told me about it sooner as there aren't many local craft shops.

They have a lot of really nice things this time of year so I thought I would share some pictures (I felt like such a tourist taking pictures of everything)



This is a Dress they have from the Philippines, its almost £400 but it looks amazing especially up close.

I got 3 packs of embellishments for 99p each, I'll be using these in a DIY later this week.







This trip has definitely helped me to get into the Christmas spirit. Wheres your favourite place to go this time of year?

Jenny xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...