Monday, 17 June 2013

Making my Lantern skirt

 My lantern skirt came out alot shorter than expected as the fabric I used was blind fabric and was very thick and stiff so it curved more than expected.

Once the main shape was sewn I paint splatted the base using slightly watered down fabric paint, I think this has worked really well however I think I should have used some blue.

For the waist band I took the models waist measurement and sewed this on using the same method as the pacman skirt, I also sewed hooks and eyes at the top.
Thanks for reading!!
Jenny xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...